Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Joy and Illness

So, I got home, got a blanket, sat on the couch and fell asleep. At some time in the evening/night, I threw off the covers, took some clothes off so I wouldn't be so sweaty, then went back to sleep. At 4am, my alarm clock went off and I went to lay down on the bed for a while. I got to work an hour later than I normally do these days, and I was a bit bleary on the ride down, but I'm at work and feeling much better.

And three months ago, gas was pushing at $4/gallon. At the place I normally fill up, it was $1.98.


MooPig_Wisdom said...

Dear Sans:
Don't take that saying "Fall Back" so literally. That's not happening until next weekend.

We need you to be rested, happy and healthy. I realize your colleagues can't operate without you there.. so it puts you between the rock and a hard place.

Gas prices are lower today here in TX than this time last year. Funny business, this oil supply.

Maybe this will cheer you,,

Get well soon, pd aka Pat Darnell

Dave Jacoby said...

Unfortunately, I have no youtube access at work. I will check it out when I get home. Or tomorrow morning. Or something.

MooPig_Wisdom said...

Dang it! Sorry 'bout that... it's Cold Cold Cold by Li'l Feat that's all... feel better.