Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oooh! Shiny!



It's been too long since I've done a gear post.

That's a good-un, ain't it? About half again the most I'd ever expect to pay for a guitar, but dang it's pretty. Part of me thinks that if I'm gonna get a metal guitar, I should go ahead and put in a resonator. The rest of me says no, but you really need to have a palm tree sandblasted onto the back.

I'm curious about the sound, though. Whether it sounds like a wooden guitar. Certainly the pickups provide more of the sound than anything else, though.

Some Trussarts come with 3-piece compensated GraphTech Ghost bridges. Wouldn't you want to rock something like this into a MIDI rig?

This one I saw in an ad for Leslie cabs for guitars. A very LesterCaster guitar for setup, and a very sweet paintjob on top of that. I don't really want a Lestercaster, but doesn't this look sharp?

No comments: