Friday, August 7, 2009

This Week in Review 2009-08-07

My Top 5 Artists:

  1. Warren Zevon 116 Plays
  2. The Smiths 26 Plays
  3. David Bowie 20 Plays
  4. Mad Mix Mustang 16 Plays
  5. George Harrison 6 Plays


My Top "5" Tracks:

  1. Warren Zevon, Splendid Isolation 3 Plays
  2. Warren Zevon, Boom Boom Mancini 3 Plays
  3. Warren Zevon, Hasten Down The Wind 3 Plays
  4. The Smiths, Ask 2 Plays
  5. The Smiths, Unloveable 2 Plays
  6. Elastica, Stutter 2 Plays
  7. MadMixMustang, Smells Like Love (Twice) 2 Plays
  8. Warren Zevon, The French Inhaler 2 Plays
  9. Warren Zevon, Lawyers, Guns And Money 2 Plays
  10. Warren Zevon, Searching For A Heart 2 Plays
  11. Warren Zevon, Accidentally Like A Martyr 2 Plays
  12. Warren Zevon, Long Of The Law 2 Plays
  13. Warren Zevon, Mr. Bad Example 2 Plays
  14. Warren Zevon, Excitable Boy 2 Plays
  15. Warren Zevon, Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner 2 Plays
  16. Warren Zevon, Carmelita 2 Plays
  17. Warren Zevon, Desperados Under The Eaves 2 Plays
  18. Warren Zevon, Play It All Night Long 2 Plays
  19. Warren Zevon, Tenderness On The Block 2 Plays
  20. Warren Zevon, I Was in the House When the House Burned Down 2 Plays


Clearly, I was on a Zevon kick. I borrowed I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, the Warren Zevon biography, and it made me think of him again and queue him up a lot. Evidently, he considered "Tenderness on the Block" to be one of the best songs he ever wrote. I'll have to give it a few more listens.

No comments: